Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spice Up His Life

I just want to point out that men like to feel wanted, needed, and appreciated just as women do. They don't want the only time you do something nice for them to be birthdays, Father's Day, Valentine's Day (although some women feel this day should be reserved for them only), etc just as women don't want holidays to be the only time something special is done for them. I always try to live under the rule of treat people how you want to be treated and I think that is also a good way to approach romance. We always want men to wine and dine us, but we rarely want to give them that same luxury. Men like good surprises, too. Why not go out and buy some new, sexy lingerie and wear it for him when he gets home from a hard day at work? Why not take control in bed tonight and YOU initiate sex? Why not set up a romantic candlelit dinner for two just because? Why not look up ways to give better bjs and put it into practice in order to please him? All I'm saying is, we should show men that we appreciate them and still find them attractive in the same way that we expect them to do that for us. Go out and buy that sexy schoolgirl costume you know he'd love to see you in and wear it for him tonight. Go out and buy a naughty movie and watch it with him to get things going. Try a new position you read was supposed to enhance pleasure for both parties involved. Just be spontaneous! Spice up his life, let out the tigress in you! Have fun with it, let him see that you don't always have to take yourself so seriously, I'm certain he will appreciate the fact that you took some time out to do something nice for him.

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who read AND commented on my posts. I certainly like hearing your comments and feedback on the issues I present to you. Please continue to comment and if you haven't commented before, please feel free to do so. Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

  1. I bend over backwards to take care of my family including my man but I must admit that I don't always feel appreciated. It seems like there are things that i'm "required" to do b/c we're married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shakina, I actually think that's a great idea for both parties. We're all tired of the usual!

    ReplyDelete