Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Imma Need Some Motivation

Now, this topic isn't necessarily a serious topic, but it's still one I'd like to discuss. Kelly Rowland's song Motivation is a smash hit and I sometimes find myself humming along when I head it on the radio or singing it in the shower when it's stuck in my head. Here's what I have to say though, women need some motivation, too. It's not all the time that we are in control (although I'm sure guys wish girls would take control more often) and so when we finally are on top, we're not always in the type of shape we should be in to keep the ride going. In other words, we get tired! Truth be told, we may think it's fun and excited, definitely pleasurable, but after a while, our legs are hurting,  and we may even be out of breath. I can not speak for all women as some women may be able to ride that, as Ginuwine put it, "pony" until the sun comes up and have no problem getting back on when the "pony" rises again. All I'm saying is sometimes a girl needs you to give her some motivation, too. We need you to tell us we can keep riding until the end. We can end the race in victory. Oh! And on another note, guys, we also need motivation because this isn't something we do all the time. A lot of times, women are less open in the bedroom, help us out. Motivate us to do it, tell us what you like, how it feels because in the end, motivation can be the best thing to ever happen in your sex live. If we feel like we're doing something well, we want to continue doing it, if we continue doing it, you'll be happier people.

No comments:

Post a Comment