Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And They Say Women Don't Know What They Want?!?

Okay, so let me just say I know women are complicated and we are thinkers. Let me also note that I have read on more than one occasion that we women tend to over think the actions of men because in fact men are very simple creatures. Here's my thing though, some of the actions men make baffle even other men. For instance, why would you have a beautiful woman at home with whom you've been with for years, one you should most definitely be able to communicate with, then go out and cheat with the first thing that opens her legs? Why not just leave if you aren't happy or getting what you want at home? Or why is it that men will say they want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets, but if she's too freaky in their opinion, they think she's a whore then leave? Or on the opposite end, they want a good girl, but if she isn't open enough to things they feel she should be into, they leave then, too? It makes no sense. Oh! I got another one! Why would a guy show interest in a girl, invite her out on a date, be genuinely nice to her then suddenly pull away and stop all communication with her? I said all that to say that I think men are just as confused by their emotions as they like to say women are. Emotions are tricky and they can confuse anyone, man or woman. HOWEVER, like I always say, communication is key. You have to be open and honest with people about how you feel. I know that is easier said than done as we are all also afraid of rejection, but life is all about taking chances. You can never find what you're looking for if you're always too afraid to seek it.

2 comments:

  1. The grass is not always greener on the other side. WHile it is true that we as women do tend to over think things, men ar normally doing exactly what you think they're doing. I honestly think that they beleive that if they are faithful that they miss out on something smh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. JM. 1st off if a nigga got a beautiful girl at home but cheatin its cause he want his cake and want to eat it too like the old saying says and he think she'll never leave. 2nd I dont think a girl can be to freaky its an experience level to me csuse some people more experienced than others so they be ready to get down. 3rd I think if a nigga invite a girl out be nice and all that then leave her alone its probably cause if the girl didnt show signs that he can hit soon then he changed his mind on tryin to chase her. Its shallow but its true most of the time.

    ReplyDelete