Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bi-Curious Or Bi-Sexual (When Is It Crossing The Line?)

Okay, so, a couple of weeks ago when I was on the show with Mista Maine on Hot 977 talking about people on the down low, the subject came up about the way girls act with their friends. Now, I will say that girls are typically able to get away with doing things that if done by guys would be considered gay or certainly inappropriate, but some things though, I have never done with my friends, nor have I desired to. Here are a few examples, I have never "practiced" kissing one of my friends, I have never "experimented" with tribbing (the act of rubbing your clit against the clit of another girl), I have never used a sex toy on another girl or had her use one on me, I have never "experimented" with oral sex with another girl, and so on and so forth. I think there is a thin line between friendly touching and sexual touching and also a thin line between bi-curious and bi-sexual. Here's the thing, girls who are friends and nothing more SLEEP in bed together, they don't experiment with kissing or tribbing or anything even remotely romantic or sexual. Someone who is bi-curious is someone who is curious about what it is like to be with someone of the same sex NOT someone who has already been with someone of the same sex, enjoyed it and has done it on multiple occasions. I said all this to say that although it is more acceptable for girls to sleep in bed together,  kiss each other on the cheek, and maybe even touch each other in intimate areas playfully, when you get to the point where girls are making out and experimenting with sexual things together, that's crossing the line into something more. Maybe they were bi-curious and decided to try some things together, maybe they know that guys will show them attention if they think they'll have a chance at a threesome with them if they act that way, or maybe they are really into girls, but are afraid to admit to being bi. Either way, straight girls just don't find that doing sexual things with their friends is appealing. Just thought I'd clear that up for the guys who had comments about this at the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment