Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm A Good Woman But...

Well, ladies I love you, I'm all about sisterhood and all, but I just think it's only fair since I pointed out the I'm a good man but types that I point out the I'm a good woman but types because ladies we all know we do some dirty stuff, too. So I have compiled a list of examples as follows...

I'm a good woman but I plot and scheme to get pregnant by you in the hopes that you'll marry me because I know you make or have the potential to make good money

I'm a good woman but I lied and told you my baby is yours when it really isn't because I figure you'll never doubt me enough to get the baby tested

I'm a good woman but I pretend to be faithful to you knowing I have 5 or 6 different dudes on the side

I'm a good woman but I tell you I'll love you unconditionally knowing secretly all I really want is your money (in other words I'm just a gold digger looking for a meal ticket)

I'm a good woman but I would die if you left me to be with someone else (so in other words if you ever leave me I'll hunt you down like the dog you are and make you and the new heifer's life miserable)

I'm a good woman but I'm sleeping with your best friend behind your back

6 comments:

  1. A special person!!!!!July 12, 2011 at 10:01 AM

    That is so true cause back in my days i had my money men my take me out give me what i want men and my sex man not men!!!!!! Only had one!!!! But u know yeah i did some dirty things and that's life i mean i was young. But now that im older and married i'll just leave that kind of stuff up to my younger cousins and also the clubs. I went to clubs every thursday and had a ball even when the sugar daddy was in the club giving me what i wanted. So to all the young ladies out here just keep your head up and don't let no man try to bring u down be that strong black woman that u are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just degrading for a woman(that's not a real woman) to unwillingly have a baby to keep a man. First of all, what REAL WOMAN would be that desperate to try and make money off of a man the wrong way...Don't get me wrong Im no saint but I know right from wrong, having a baby to keep a man or because he has some what of a lot of money. I have had my fair share of being with men who I thought were wealthy, and it has never crossed my mind to have a baby or even do anything to swindle him out of money. As I have matured I have come to realize that when a man can see that you can take care of yourself without always looking for a handout he will be more than willing to supply your financial wants...Maybe I was cut from a different cloth but being a GOLD DIGGER has never been my M.O....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a good woman and I love you very much (but I can't stand your bad ass kids)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a good woman but i've been done so wrong by men that I act the same way they do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a good woman to you and my ex...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! There are a lot of emotionally damaged guys out there (believe it or not) because yeah there are (maybe) a few women out there like the one's you mentioned above. Because we may have ran into one of these ladies, maybe she is a cousin, good friend's lady or what-not, we fear trusting ALL women (outside of mommy and big mama). That plus, sad to say, some guys really take music to heart (i.e. M.O.B. and stuff like that) is 1 of the 1,000 reasons why today's culture is so lopsided.

    ReplyDelete