Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm A Good Man But...

Ok, so after having a conversation with my sister last night about yet another "love" gone wrong, I was inspired to write this post. Now, don't get me wrong, there really are some good men still out there, however, there are also men out there who claim to be good, but are anything but. And for the men reading this, yes, I do know the same could be said for some women, but that's another story. Anyhow, here's a list I've composed of examples of the I'm a good man but guys. Let me know if you've encountered one or more of these guys, and I'm pretty sure you have (meaning please leave comments below).

I'm a good man but I'm 26 with 7 kids, can you handle that?
I'm a good man but I can't seem to keep my penis in my pants even though I'm "committed" to my girl.
I'm a good man but I'm broke so I will mooch off you until there's nothing left (in other words I will rob you blind if you let me)
I'm a good man but because I have a degree and a job that makes me better than a lot of other dudes (meaning YOU should feel lucky I'm allowing you to talk to ME)
I'm a good man but I'm not sure what I want (i.e. I sleep with anything that moves)
And oh, let's not forget I'm a good man but I haven't been weaned off my mama's breast milk yet, I'll call you when I have... if mama says it's ok

6 comments:

  1. I agree there r some good men out there but definitely hard to find them especially in MS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget I'm a good man but I'll cancel plans with you to go hang with my boys cause they're more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm a good man. Not a faithful man at all. So does that make me no good? Holla back !

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are not a faithful man then HELL NO you are not a good man

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are such a good man mr. anonymous then should be honest with your woman (or your women) and let them know up front that you are not looking for a realationship and that she will not be ther only one that you will be fooling around with...some woman will still mess with you after than...but at least you were man enough to admit it and be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol the list holds true for the opposite sex also (maybe not as frequent nor nearly as extreme, but I digress). I maybe, sorta, kinda see some of me somewhere on that list but yet again, I digress. At any rate, great article!

    ReplyDelete