Monday, July 11, 2011

Does Good Oral Stimulation Really Go A Long Way?

This question came to mind after hearing comedian Katt Williams saying women should give bjs more often implying that if you we'd give more oral sex we'd make our men happier and have happier relationships. Basically saying we could get men to do more things we want them to do if we'd do what they want us to do more often (i.e. give bjs). Now, I'm not exactly sure if that's true or not as I'm not a man and could never  completely understand the way a man's mind works. In my mind, if you mess up and piss me off, you piss me whether you give me oral sex or not mainly because I know I can hold a grudge and as good as oral sex can be, it doesn't solve the issue nor would it make me any less angry. Oral sex doesn't get me to do anything a man  wants me to do other than get off and MAYBE say his name. I can admit though that oral sex does seem to be something pretty high up on a man's wish list, I even  know some who prefer bjs to sex, but my question is, do men really enjoy oral sex so much that it could create a happier environment in our relationships?  Are bjs to men what roses and romantic evenings are to women? Or was that just a way to try and get more women on their knees?

8 comments:

  1. I am a man,and I like oral sex.....as an appetizer. I've never climaxed from it. It won't get anymore out of me than a hug ,or just good company. Now giving it to the woman of my choice is a different story , I absolutely love that shit; the feel of her body,the taste,the smell,Oh! When she cums,I sometimes think I am more satisfied than she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm, where should I start??? I don't mind the oral thing with my husband, if that's something that keeps him happy, WHY NOT????? If giving a blow job will get me the finer things that I want, then hell yes I am giving a blow job. I would rather go down on my husband and get a new pair of diamond earrings or a nice romantic dinner, rather than go down on a stranger for nothing...Hey if he wants a blow job to keep him satisfied IM GAME, he is the one that gotta spend the cash not me, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok yes i will say i luv it all!!!!!! Cause if a man is not good with his di-- he's good with his mouth some of them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer the question, my response is no because if this were true there would be far less "wifies" or "cut buddies" and more wives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to NO it does not go a long way b/c if a man truly cares about you he will do what he can for you & respect you as his woman without having to give him oral sex every day or whenever he snaps his fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it really depends on the person. If you're in a committed relationship than you want to do everything possible to keep your mate satisfied. Not saying that it has extra perks but whatever makes your mate happy is worth doing as long as you're getting the same in return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a woman that loves giving my man blowjobs just for funsies, I never think my man would do anything more or less for me than he would without getting a dose of bj's. So no, I do not believe men think of getting blow jobs as a reason to go the extra mile for their women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great topic. As a man I must say a "bj" is without a doubt an amazing gift to receive. It works wonders! On the other hand realize that Mr. Katt Williams is a comedian and maybe exaggerated just a bit for a few extra ha-ha's. To answer your question yes a bj a day keeps this man at bay...

    ReplyDelete