Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby, Let Him Go!

Baby mama drama just about sums this post up. SMH Now I'm not saying that all baby mamas are full of drama/always starting stuff with the new woman in their baby father's life, BUT I do know a few cases where this is true and I'm just like really??? I mean, I understand that you all have a child or children together and you'll always love him, but if he's decided to leave and find someone new then you should be out doing the same. It's always hard to deal with heartache and being left behind by someone that you care deeply for, but be real about it. If he's moved on and you're still stuck on him, causing drama in all his relationships that is hardly going to make him want you back, in fact it'll just make you look crazy and make him desire you that much less. Not to mention the affect this has on the child or children. Do you really want your kids seeing you act like you're their age? Causing drama for your baby's daddy is childish, crazy, and just not cool. Woman up and take it for what it is, you may have had him in the past and a child was conceived from that union, but if he's decided to move on, honey, you need to let that shit go. He's not the only man in the world and just because you all conceived a child together doesn't mean you were meant to be together. Oh, and let me also add in that bad mouthing your baby's daddy and/or his new girl is just as childish as starting drama in their relationship. Move on and find your own relationship to be worried about and leave him and his alone.

3 comments:

  1. I have played the baby mama role before and I had more problems with the "new woman" starting drama with me. I never really tried to cause any mess but I always ended up in some mess with the "new woman".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby mama needs to move on and baby daddy needs to be clear and tell her it is over and mean it!
    New woman you don't need drama totally not worth it.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed that sometimes, before ever speaking a word to each other, there is tension between both parties. The 1st time they (usually ladies) meet, they square up to each other like professional boxers or they are being extremely "fake" with each other. Not bad article-wise

    ReplyDelete