Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Does Size Really Matter?

I'm here to set the record straight on the size issue... At least state what I happen to believe on this topic. Now, I've come to realize that there is a big misconception about what women want in terms of penis size. Of course we realize that all penises were not created equal and some are bigger than others (but then again that goes for everything in life. No two people are made exactly the same). I'm just saying, Mandigo is fun to look at and all, but who in her right mind would want a penis so big it should have its own zip code inside of her vagina??? Don't get me wrong, we do want a nice sized penis (and let me just throw out there that everyone's definition of "nice sized" is different), but we don't want one so huge it could choke us to death  during vaginal penetration.  However, we don't want it to be so small it makes you wonder if this is what "bumping uglies" with another female feels like since you're receiving no real penetration. I"m not saying that we'll just drop you high and dry if your penis is so small it can't even touch our vagina lips but... Well, um... Yeah, sorry not so sure about that last statement. But um, does size matter? Yes, of course it does. But does it matter to the extent that guys think it does? No, not even. A nice sized penis is always a plus, but it's not always a deal breaker if you're not as big as we envisioned. We want a penis that is going to fill us up, but if your penis can't and we care, we're willing to work with you to make our sex life enjoyable for both of us. We want to be satisfied and not worried about whether or not your huge piece will send us to the hospital for "messing something up down there".  Bigger isn't always better.

6 comments:

  1. To me i like a man that has a good size on him that i can feel u know. I don't want no man that hangs like a horse that is to much then some men that does hang like that want to get inside u and just go crazy and fast wut the fu-- can u say get off me!!!!!! And if that man is small and we're talkin and he's a good man to me i will deal with him we just gonna have to talk and do more things to make our sex life happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size does matter. Not saying that I want a huge penis but I do want one big enough to satisfy me. Sex is a major part of a relationship so if he can't deliver in that department there's no need in trying to work with him b/c you'll find yourseld cheatingbefore you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..when looking at size, you have to understand the anatomy of the vagina. The average vagina is only 2-3 inches in length. So technically, the man would only need to be as long. If the man is any shorter than that then...someone needs to shoot his damn daddy for giving him that small ass d***!!! But I would prefer that a man be a decent size and we can both explore other things in the bedroom that are satisfying to us both. But I think women need to look at the science behind the big O before stating that a man HAS to be a certain size to get with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes size does matter! A man who has the shorter end of the stick has to stay as close as he can in order to stay inside the vagina. The friction from that is quite painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think size matters b/c like Anonymous said sex is usually a HUGE part of relationships & if there is NO chemistry in the bedroom you will cheat so fast it will make your head spin! I'm not saying that you should automatically dump a man who is lacking in that department, but if you don't feel comfortable & fulfilled by their "small package" then I see nothing wrong w/ finding other qualified men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard topic! I promised to comment on every topic and I think that is my comment due to me wanting to save face and what not lol.

    ReplyDelete