Saturday, October 1, 2011

Please Don't Give Up

First and foremost, let me thank everyone who love and support me in all that I do. You don't have any idea how much that means to me. I just wanted to take the time out to get a couple things off my chest and maybe even encourage someone else along the way. This week has been a really tough week for me, I'm just not sure how things are going to work out for me. People I thought were on my side left me high and dry, had a family emergency this week, a lot of things were out of whack this week and I was on the verge of giving up. I wanted to give up on my dreams, accomplishing what I want to accomplish, so called friends, etc. You know what though, that's not who I am and I know that's definitely not who God wants me to be. I realize that times are going to get hard and things are not always going to go the way we planned for them to go, but nevertheless, we must keep going. Anything worth having is worth fighting for and I want to fight for my dreams. I want to be successful at what I feel I was put here to do and I'm going to do everything I can to make it happen. So, I just wanted to say to anyone out there feeling like I was a few days ago, don't give up. Don't let your hard times make you give in. Pursue your dreams and believe that God will help you achieve them. You may not be where you want to be right now, but trust and believe that one day you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment