Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Love Having Sex, But Rather Get Some...

I"m sorry. I tried to publish this post from my phone, and obviously it didn't work so I'm trying again... Okay, so, it's no secret that men are typically huge fans of oral sex, more so than most women even to the point of preferring it to sexual intercourse. So, here are my thoughts on that, now earlier on in creating this blog, I wrote a post and asked if a good bj really did go a long way and after publishing it I did get a lot of people saying to me they believe it does. Now I'm a firm believer in compromising and trying to make things work and I feel as long as your partner isn't asking you to do anything that is detrimental to him, yourself, or anyone else and it's not anything that truly makes you uncomfortable, why not? If your partner is everything you need/want in a partner, if they try to satisfy you in the bedroom, if you really care about that person, I say go for it. Do research on giving good bjs and practice makes perfect. I've read/heard that giving eye contact while going down, paying close attention to the tip of the penis, humming, and learning to use your tongue a bit more can add to the pleasure a man feels during a bj... Guys, you'll have to be more vocal and help the ladies out with this one though as we don't have a penis so we don't know exactly what feels best unless you let us know. So ladies, if you love your man/want to please him, and you know he's craving more oral pleasure, suck it up... Literally. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oral sex is great! It depends on the mood. I can't say I prefer oral over intercourse! If you taste me chances are high that I'm gonna want to sex you real good! Oral sex is a sure way to get you in trouble with me!

    ReplyDelete