Sunday, October 9, 2011

Why Are There So Few Men In Church?

This has been a topic of discussion for years, where are all the men in church??? The single women are told to go to church to find a good man, but when they get there, there aren't many men to be found. I've even heard a pastor touch on this in one of his sermons. Women definitely are more in attendance at church, but my question is why? Is there something about church that really just turns men off? Are women just more religious based? Now, let me go back and say that I'm not saying there aren't any men in church at all, because there definitely are, but there's a noticeable difference in the number of men and the number of women in the church. I mean, when did this start anyway? All I know is, there should definitely be more men in church, women need you to learn how to become better leaders so that you can be better heads of the household. Let me also say that I'm not suggesting that because you go to church that automatically means you're a "good" Christian and because you don't go to church that you aren't, but I am saying you should attend church so that you are more likely to be exposed to people who can give you the spiritual guidance you need to live a more pleasing life in the eyes of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment