Thursday, October 20, 2011

Are Women Really Obsessed With Nudity?

A little while ago, I read an article that suggested that women were obsessed with being nude as we were the skimpiest outfits out in public and even wear the skimpiest articles of clothing to bed in most cases. Now I can really agree with most of what was said in the article as I can admit I'm guilty of coming home from work or just a long day of running errands and stripping away clothing as soon as I set foot in my bedroom. I don't think that implies I'm obsessed with nudity though. I don't go shopping for the smallest amount of clothing I can find so that I'm covered just enough not to be arrested, but revealing enough that I could be mistaken for a prostitute, but then again that's just me and the article was speaking in regards of women in general. It could be said that women wear revealing clothes so often because they believe it's what men like or they're craving attention, who's to say? In my opinion though, women aren't really obsessed with being in the nude, they just like to be comfortable. Do I agree that women should follow "if you got it, flaunt it"? Not at all, I always think it's good to leave SOMETHING to the imagination, but I hardly think wearing a revealing shirt, skirt, or outfit in general from time to time implies an obsession with nudity. What do you think? Are women obsessed with nudity?

No comments:

Post a Comment