Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Are Women Too Materialistic?

I always hear men talk about how much money they spend on women, how women want them to buy this and that and get upset if they can't buy it for them. I also often times hear men talk about how women don't want them if they're not driving the nicest car, wearing the nicest clothes, and rocking the nicest pair of shoes. Now, I admit that I love to have the finer things in life, if , that is, I'm able to afford it at the time I desire to have it. I don't expect my man to be rich and drive fancy cars and all of that jazz though because I realize that isn't what's important. What's important is that he treats me like the princess I am, that he is a hard working man with integrity, and we love and care for one another. And ladies, please let me say this, if you have a man who makes sure you have everything you NEED but he's not able to afford everything you WANT, count your blessings because it's not easy to find a man who will do what he can to provide for you. Let me also go back and say that you should be working as well ladies to help bring some income in so that if he does "put a ring on it", his income won't be the only income you're relying on and that way if there is something that you want and he can't afford, you can get it for yourself. I also know that not all women aren't unappreciative of a man who provides their needs, who works with them and treats them right. In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is material things aren't half as important as love, respect, and true happiness. What do you think? Are women too materialistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment