Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Are More Attractive Women Less Exciting In Bed?

So... This question came to mind as I thought about how many times I have heard guys say that when a girl looks good, she pretty much sucks in bed. She's reluctant to try new things, doesn't want to sweat too much, if she even wants to have sex at all. It  also been said that girls who look good feel they don't have to do as much to please and/or keep a man because their good looks make them assets to their mates. They said girls who aren't as attractive are better in bed because they feel lucky that a guy has even approached them so they do pretty much any and everything to make sure the guy keeps them around and continues coming back for more. Now, I'm not a guy and I've never been with a girl so I'm not too sure if this really is the case, but I will say I happen to thing I'm a nice looking young lady and I'd also say I'm pretty open to trying new things in the bedroom, I've never gotten any complaints... However, I can see where this could actually be true considering it's often said attractive women don't have to work hard for anything and a lot of time girls who don't get as much attention are starved for it and therefore do more to keep it. I don't know that I'll ever know the answer to this question and in fact, even if this is the case in most situations, there are exceptions to every rule. What do you think? Are attractive women less exciting than unattractive women in bed?

1 comment:

  1. JM I think its just an experience level not an attractive level because its some girls that are gorgeous & are all out freaks & some girls that are a lil less attractive & is dull as an old knife. I think some girls are more open to things than others. U never know what u got until u unwrap it & get to it, so to speak. Lol!,

    ReplyDelete