Friday, January 20, 2012

Why The Hell You Keep Having His Kids???

 First let me thank those that have left comments on my posts, I truly enjoy hearing your thoughts. You're greatly appreciated. Alright, so I did a post a while back bearing the question should you stay for the kids. Within this post I was asking for people's opinions on this topic as it seems to be a tough situation that many people have gone through and may even be going through at this very moment, but another situation crossed my mind and I thought I'd share it. This situation would be when a woman meets a man she knows is no good either from the door or very soon after getting to know him, yet they decide to get pregnant by him in the hopes that he'll step up and changes his ways/be a man. Now, the saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" and I'd definitely say I agree. We're all given a free pass to be a fool "in love" at least once, but when a child is a part of the equation, honey, you have to get it together. I've heard some women using the "I want my kids to have a real family" line, those who use the "I want all my kids to have the same father" excuse, and the oh, so tired "But I love him" plea. While I agree that you can not see all that goes on when you're on the outside looking in, if this man has humiliated you by leaving you outside in the freezing cold crying on his porch, cheated on you with countless hood chicks, stolen from you, lied to you like there's no tomorrow, or denied being the father of your child publicly on any occasion, why the hell would you even want to have another child by him?  PLEASE use the sense God gave you and leave him alone and PRETTY PLEASE don't have any more kids by him. We all want the best for our kids and we'd all like for our families to stay together, but if he's giving you more hell than Satan could ever calculate in his mind, LET HIM BE ON HIS MERRY LITTLE WAY.

2 comments:

  1. CAUSE SHE CRAZY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I definitely agree. If he didn't change with the first kid, DON'T have another one. SMH

    ReplyDelete