Saturday, January 21, 2012

Does Being Intoxicated Make Sex Better?

So... Sex is already supposed to be fun and exciting, BUT some believe that being under the influence of certain substances can enhance the pleasure. Now, I will say that if the sex is good and is even better when you are intoxicated and it works for you, do you. However, if you find that you have to be intoxicated in order to engage in sex with your partner, you need to leave that alone. I can say that in my own experience, when a man is "under the influence", he does seem to be a bit more adventurous, and sometimes even lasts longer. I don't know why that is, but I'm certain everyone who's been in this type of situation has his/her own opinion about it. I'd like to think it is a placebo effect, that you have all that you need to make sex as exciting and pleasurable as you want it to be, however, you feel invincible while under the influence, meaning you don't really need whatever it is that you're using you just think you do. What is your take on this? Does being intoxicated REALLY make sex better?

5 comments:

  1. To me no it doesn't make a difference cause if a man is already good in bed it just gonna make him more freaky to me. When some men are intoxicated some last and some just be a hot mess lol lol. But the one's that last omg talkin about be more freak meaning like to lick front and back now that's my kind of man. So no i have no problem with that be all the freak that you need men!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to say it's better when I'm drunk! Mainly because my senses are not as alert as they would be if I were sober....which keeps me calm and relaxed enough to go the extra mile. As for being more freaky I believe the freak is already in me and the alcohol makes me react in the way I really would want if I were sober but morals and the fact that I might even be scared hender me from letting lose if I wasn't intoxicated. So I say sex is BETTER with intoxication in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's rite friend be a freak we as women love a freaky man!!!!! IN THE BEDROOM!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Well, like I said, if it works for you, do you, boo! To each his own. I thank you for y'all's input, always feel free to leave comments in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we want a freak in the sheets, too!

    ReplyDelete