Thursday, January 19, 2012

Anal Sex... When HE'S Receiving

So... Not everyone is open to talking about and much less DOING anal sex, BUT I want to talk about it... again. LOL So, here we go. There was a conversation going on where we discussed whether or not a man wanting to experience anal sex with his girl, with him receiving that is, made him gay. Now, on one hand I would certainly be inclined to say that he may have "gay tendencies", but according to some studies, this may be entirely false. I mean, after all, they did say that just because a woman has lesbian fantasies doesn't mean she is lesbian. I'm not entirely sure what my take on this is mainly because I feel or I've learned rather that you can not put everybody in the same little box. What arouses or excites you may be totally inappropriate and gross to someone else. What you enjoy in bed may totally turn someone else off. Does his wanting his girl to use dildos or vibrators or anal beads or even a finger make him gay? I don't know. Should you be worried if your man suddenly decides he wants to try being penetrated in his anus? Can't say. But I will say this, as open minded as I am, this is not something that would fly with me just because I just feel that certain roles shouldn't be crossed. In my mind, the woman is the ONLY one who should be getting ANY penetration and the man is the one who gives it to her. Now, if this is something that you and your man engage in and enjoy, then by all means, do your thing, honey. I'm not trying to knock you, I'm simply saying it's not something I'm into and it's not something I'd want my man to be into. So, you tell me your thoughts. Is a man who enjoys being the recipient of anal sex homosexual? Or do you think there just aren't enough open minded people who can accept that a man CAN like anal sex and NOT be gay?

I've added a video to youtube, check it out! Here's the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3J1LwKZsM&feature=share

6 comments:

  1. I think a man who want anal ????? is or may not be gay. I have this friend and her husband like for her to do him lol lol rite i said the samething but at the sametime she likes it her self. I mean they married and like to try different things that's what a couple suppose to do. I myself love anal yeah it hurts when u start off but soon as you get relaxed it's all good. I mean every relationship should have some spice.... And this topic i really like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JM Personally as bein a dude I could never see myself getting off on some like that but it is different strokes for different folks. I dont know if that would make him gay or not but it does have a gay quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL This topic was crazy, it all stemmed from a conversation with the girls and a "hypothetical" question, but like I always say, to each his own. Maybe he is or maybe he isn't, but if his girl is down with it, that's between them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm a day late but I think if a guy is having thoughts of anything penetrating him besides a needle he's gay....speaking from a man's point of view

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey if a man want his woman to do that i don't think that's gay at all i just think he love to be a freak that all of us are!!!! I mean some men love to get they woman in the ass so why shouldn't a woman get him back. And plus a woman might can do it better then a man anyway when it comes to the ass!!!

      Delete
  5. LOL Y'all cracking me up with your comments! I love to hear y'all's feedback. And to the anonymous person who said they were a day late, it's all good, boo. Doesn't matter when you comment, I'm just happy that you did. Keep the comments coming! :)

    ReplyDelete