Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"The Bigger The Girl, The Better The Personality"???

So, I'm watching True Life on MTV yesterday and this episode is on called "I'm A Chubby Chaser". Okay, that's cool and everything until this one guy on the show says "Big girls aren't supposed to come with drama" and then later on in the show he says "The bigger the girl, the better the personality." I'm appalled beyond belief by these statements as I feel that is so discriminatory and not only that is's like wait, not only are women being discriminated against based on color, "Black girls are too angry all the time" "White girls are easier to handle" "Asian girls REALLY know how to take care of a man" for example, but we're also discriminated against based on our body types? I mean, really? Oh, and let me not forget that we're also discriminated against based on our looks as far as what's considered to be beautiful to others "Pretty girls suck in bed" "Ugly girls are awesome in bed because they have to REALLY try to keep a man" for example. Seriously??? Do women even do that for men? Yeah, I know we judge based on race for the size of the penis and sometimes even for certain personality traits, but is it even to this extreme? I don't know about you all, but I just couldn't even fathom this concept. It's like if you're thin and black, you're the worst of the worst, but if you're big and white, you're the best of the best? Is that how it works? Is there even really any truth to this?

1 comment:

  1. JM I mean it would seem that way but its not really a fact because I know some skinny girls that are sweet as candy and I know some "big girls" that are mean as pit bulls. I also know that some pretty girls are animals in bed and some "ugly girls" that are flat in bed I think it all depends on the person because no two people are the same but I will say this there are more mean skinny girls than there are mean "big girls".

    ReplyDelete