Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To Shave Or Not To Shave; That Is The Question

Ultimately, it is up to a woman or man whether or not he/she shaves "down there", however, it seems to be much more of an issue when we're discussing a woman's genitalia. Men make is clear what they like down there and most women don't. You see, I've been told that men like a woman who's clean shaven because it makes oral sex more enjoyable for men since when a woman is clean shaven they don't have to worry about getting pubic hairs in their mouths or having to do a whole lot of work to find the clit. Here's the thing though, most men have no idea how long it takes to shave, how irritated it can get down there after shaving, or anything else for that matter that goes along with shaving. Now, I can say there are some definite benefits to shaving such as it's cleaner, it  does provide a better avenue for sexual pleasure, and some would argue it's more sanitary/is healthier although other studies say hair is there to provide a barrier to hold back bacteria and dirt which could cause infection. Now, this post isn't only about women shaving, it is also about men because believe it or not men, women can get hair in their mouths, too and not all women are fans of that. Shaving could be beneficial in that avenue as well as the fact that hair could actually be making your favorite body part appear a bit smaller than it is. So, my question to all would be, to shave or not to shave? Should you shave or not shave based solely on your partner's preference? Let me hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I think a woman and a man should shave. Reason being is that by me being a woman my man loves it when i shave and to me it much cleaner and like you said u can see everything lol. Now my man i have to tell him if you don't shave cut some of that stuff down u know i mean that nasty and u want me to go down on you then that hair getting my mouth lol lol. I just don't like that but anyways he doesn't it for me. And i just like to say i love the fact that u put topic on this page for us to relate to i mean cause that's what's going on rite now in the world. And people need to see that if they don't something is wrong with them. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my man don't like me to shave, but I do. His reason for me not shaving is because of the stubbles after it starts growing back it sticks him; my response to him is "hell you not licking where the hair grows yoiu suppose to be on my clit and inside me". LMAO

    ReplyDelete