Saturday, January 25, 2014

Please Help Me Understand

I've seen it time after time after time. Guy meets girl, guy says he knows she's the one, he makes a "commitment" to her maybe even marries her but he continues to sleep with other women. WHY? It doesn't make any sense to me. If you want to continue sleeping around why make her believe you want to be in a stable, committed relationship? If you think she is "the one" why do you still feel the need to sleep with other women? I mean, is it that you know you love her and want to be with her but your afraid to give your all to one woman? What is it? I have no thoughts on this one because honestly this one baffles me. I do not understand why you would need continue "sowing your royal oats" if you say you've found the woman you want to be with for the rest of your life. Maybe it's just the immature, selfish side of some of you men and perhaps I will never fully understand this whole thing.

3 comments:

  1. I've wondered the same thing for years! I think it's because they feel that you'll always be there like you've been. That's when it becomes your turn to show them otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting!!! I would have to agree, truth is, they may feel you'll never leave then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a man And I can say I never cheated or attempted to cheat on a girl friend and if I had a wife I wouldn't, but to answer your Question why guys cheat on the one he commits to or claim or claim he loves, its two simple words " HE'S STUPID.

    ReplyDelete