Sunday, January 5, 2014

If You Only Have Sex Once A Week...

Now I would definitely NOT advise anyone to look to ANY "reality" show for words of wisdom or for ways to live your life, but to my surprise, an episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta actually made me think... In a good way. My thought was, if you really did have sex with your husband once a week, would that be considered too little sex by most? Is this really what a lot of women feel to be acceptable while men beg to differ? IS there a such thing as too much sex? Alright, so I'm not married so I can't really say how these things go, but I've heard quite a few times that for whatever reason your sex life pretty much becomes nonexistent once you get married (I know this is not true for ALL married couples) and I'm not really sure why that would be. I mean, don't some people get married primarily so that they CAN have sex? Just saying, I'm confused. And shouldn't you set some types of agreement or at least talk about a certain number of times you and your partner feel is acceptable to have sex BEFORE marriage? How does that whole no sex after marriage thing work? IS once a week really a good enough number of times to have sex? Every couple is different... To each his own. Just my thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a happy married woman me and my husband have sex four times out of a week. What we do is say hey we gonna do it this day and it workout just good for us. Thanks for this topic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Well im a man whom never been married, but I can say this, I'll want to have sex with my wife all the time, just as much as she allows its, cuz speaking realistic when I get 65 or 70 my wee wee might not work, back hurt, energy shortage and lack of focus. Hell while everything working right, I WANT TO BE WORKING IT RIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks a lot for commenting you guys!

    ReplyDelete