Saturday, January 11, 2014

Men, You've Got It All Wrong

A few days ago, I asked ladies to help me out and tell me some of the misconceptions they feel men have about women. Here are a few of the answers I got back and a couple that I thought of, too.

1. All women between the ages of 25 and 30 are desperate to be married and/or have babies. Wrong! Contrary to popular believe, there actually ARE women who DO NOT want children OR to ever get married. Yes, these women do exist.

2. Women want nothing more than to be in a relationship or marriage their entire life. Again WRONG! Women can be commitment phobes, too. We love our space and hanging out with our friends just as much as you do!

3. Women really aren't that into sex. The truth is, whether we admit it or not, women get horny, too. In fact, in MOST cases, we absolutely LOVE sex!

4. All women are weak and want a man to "save" them. Excuse me? Have you not heard of Miss Independent??? Yeah, that'd be a lot of us. We don't need you to save us, we need you to support us, there's a difference. And FYI, by support I'm NOT speaking of finances

5. Women are emotionally unstable. This is totally untrue, in fact, I'm inclined to believe it is you, men, who are emotionally unstable as you seem, in a lot of cases, unable to adequately express your feelings or truly deal with them properly.

6. Women love all that domestic stuff, cooking, cleaning, decorating, etc. Truth be told, we don't always like cooking and cleaning, we mainly do it because we know you aren't going to

7. Women fall right into parent mode as soon as they find out they're pregnant. Ahem! Let me say this clearly. News flash dudes, WOMEN ARE JUST AS SCARED AS YOU WHEN WE FIND OUT WE'RE PREGNANT!

These are just a few misconceptions I thought I would share, if you want more, be patient, there are more to come, maybe in a book... Never know. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you help me with this cuz I really did feel like most women would put God, her man and child last in her life just to show her friends her diamond ring, but to you women I apologize cuz I was wrong. I only felt that way becuz I myself was hurt by a female twice and I'm sure women feel the same about us men. Bottom line is pain, hurt and deception brings the worst out in people, good and bad, so again I apologize for letting my pain cloud my judgment.

    ReplyDelete