Thursday, January 24, 2013

If He Asks For A DNA Test...

I have covered this topic before and heard from people on both sides of the issue. I have heard from men saying "Guys have a right to protect themselves, too." And women who have absolutely, positively no problem with men asking for DNA tests. But I've also heard from men and women who agree that if a man asks for a DNA test there's some type of trust issue there. I have my own opinion and it is that, TO ME, no matter how you swing it, there definitely must be a underlying trust issue if he asks for a DNA test. No matter if he has dealt with a previous woman or women lying about the paternity of the baby, he knows someone who dealt with a situation where it turned out the baby wasn't his, or he has someone pushing him to be sure he has a test performed. I personally just think that he has some insecurity be it from infidelity on her side or just plain ole insecurity if he wants the test done... What are your views? Tell me below.

1 comment:

  1. I do not κnow іf it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with
    your website. It appears as though some of the written text on your posts
    are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and
    let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my
    web browser because I've had
    thіs hарpen pгeviously.

    Thanks
    Feel free to visit my webpage ; AmericasCardRoom Bonus

    I'm not sure why this comment didn't show up when you published it, hun, but no one has mentioned this issue to me if they're having it... If anyone IS having this issue, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete