Thursday, January 31, 2013

Everybody Plays The Fool Sometimes

It's always easier to point out the negative in someone else's situation when truth be told things would be a lot better if we all took a step back and looked at our own situation. We have all done things we are not proud of, we have all been disappointed in things we've done, and most of all, we have ALL played the fool. No matter if you dated someone who cheated, someone who did not have your best interest at heart or someone who just really what you knew you needed. The pot should never be bold enough to call the kettle black because after all you surely know what that feels like. I said all that to say, in essence, mind your own business and unless it is asked for, keep your two cents to yourself. Only God can judge and if it's someone you love playing the fool, just kow that when they get fed up, they'll leave. And if the fool is you and you're busy talking down about someone else's situation, you need to sweep around your own front door.

1 comment:

  1. Again, hun. I don't know why, but my blog still didn't post your comment. I'm sorry about that...

    Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    Here is my homepage : Holdem Poker

    Thank you so much for your kind words though, they are truly appreciated more than you know! :) To answer your question, my suggestions would be to make sure you always write about things you care about, make sure you post often, and if you're wanting to make your blog more popular, share your blog address in blog communities that write about topics similar to yours.

    ReplyDelete