Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Act Like A Gentleman, Think Like A Woman?

So... I'm definitely not saying there's anything wrong with reading books for dating advice, I mean, I am guilty of reading AND enjoying quite a few of those books myself. But I can't help but notice they all seem to be geared towards women, but why is that? Are women so uninformed that every person who ever wants to write a book on getting a relationship, keeping a relationship, or just making dating more fulfilling has to write a how to guide for them? I'm not saying that there aren't dating guides out there for men, too, but I can't say that I could name any right off the top of my head like I could dating guides for women. I'm just saying, if men are SO simple and women SO complex why aren't THEY the ones having to have so many books written to help them? Understand also that a lot of men aren't as into reading as women are, but come on, seriously? Maybe someone, preferably a woman, should write a book for men telling them how a woman wants and needs to be treated. Maybe they should think about telling men how to act, too. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I may like this website. He was entirely right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not believe
    simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    My webpage - Holdem Poker

    I'm not quite sure why your comment didn't show up when you wrote it either, but thank you so much! Your comment truly meant a lot to me and YOU made MY day! :)

    ReplyDelete