Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CAN Men and Women Really Be "Just Friends"?

So, this is a question that I believe comes up pretty often when talking about relationships and love. And there are people, of course, on both sides of the issue. Some people think that men and women absolutely, positively can NOT be friends as someone will become attracted to the other person and thus have an ulterior motive for keeping them around while others believe it most certainly is possible since they have friends of the opposite sex whom they feel absolutely NO attraction to. Now, I will be honest and say that I do have male friends that I have never dated, whom I have never even so much as kissed or even wanted to think about in "that way" before, however, after following Mr. Chey B who is also a blogger and life/relationship coach, I can't be sure that those males friends aren't feeling something totally different than me. He says that men are friends with women for one particular reason, the possibility of sex. Either they've gotten it before and stick around to see if they can get it again or they haven't gotten it and are waiting to see if they'll ever get it. I'm not a man so I can not possibly tell you what goes thru a man's mind which is why I definitely appreciate Chey B for his insight into the male mind. But what are your thoughts, CAN men and women really ever be "just friends"?

No comments:

Post a Comment