Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Way A Man Treats His Mom...

Let me first apologize for taking so long to edit this post and also for taking so long to create a new post... Been a lot going on, but anyway, back to business... I've always been told that you can tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his wife and I've come to believe that for the most part, that's true. From what I've seen, if a man has a good relationship with his mom, he'll be good to you and the same is true, in most cases, for a man who doesn't have a good relationship with his mom. A man has to learn how to treat women from his interactions with his mom or his grandmom or whoever his female guardian is. I've said it before and I'll say it again, people don't realize how important it is that a child has both parents in their lives, how much it impacts their lives. It is important that a man develops a loving, healthy relationship with his mom in order to build loving, healthy relationships with women in the future. When a man is taught to treat his mom with respect and to appreciate her and all that she does for him, he'll carry that with him into his adult life and relationships. Be mindful of that when you begin a relationship with a new guy, pay attention to how he his mom as well as the way he interacts with other women he comes in contact with. This is some of the best advice my mother has ever given me and I hope you take heed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment