Thursday, November 17, 2011

Could Good Sex Be A Replacement For Love?

You know I know that a lot of people have been accused of confusing good sex with love and in some weird twisted kind of way, I kind of understand. I mean, good sex is GOOD! LOL But love is so much more, so much better. Which is why I can't understand how some people could say all they need is good sex to make it. People who say forget love, all I want is sex.  In my mind, love conquers all things and lasts forever while sex is only good for so long. And also, in my opinion, sex is better when you truly love the person. Now, I can admit that being in a relationship with someone takes time and effort and it can really be frustrating at times, but how long can you have only a sexual relationship with someone before feelings get involved? And how many people can you "hit and quit" before it comes back to haunt you? Now, I do understand and believe that most of the people who believe or claim to believe that good sex is a good substitute for love have been seriously hurt by someone that they actually did love in the past or have come from a home where love was not present or one sided and that caused them to be this way, I get that. However, just going out and finding "buddies" or having several one night stands can cause you more hurt and harm than simply having faith that love will find its way to you. Sex is definitely not going to satisfy you for life, after all, we're all human and humans desire to be loved.

1 comment:

  1. JM Oh noooo, sex could never take the place of love. Love is just some thing that can not be substituted. When you find real love with some one else yall dont even have to have sex to feel connected just spending quality time with that person would be bliss.

    ReplyDelete