Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You've Got To Give It To Receive It

Everyone has their opinion on oral sex. Some people just HAVE to have it in their sexual relationship while others would much rather do without. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, what do you think? Is oral sex important within your sexual relationship? And if so, does your mate have to first perform oral sex on you in order for you to perform oral sex on them? I mean, they always say you've got to give respect to get respect and you should treat people the way you want to be treated right? LOL Just saying. But on that same note though, it is also said that it is better to give than to receive... Do you think that applies here? Should you pleasure your partner regardless to whether or not they'll return the favor? You tell me.

2 comments:

  1. If you're willing to pleasure ur partner that way even if they don't return the favor then by all means go for it....I know as a female I WILL NOT give head unless I am in a committed relationship & receive it first...however I have had it & not reciprocated;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! I have to say it's a smart idea to only engage in oral sex... And sex period, really, only if you're in a committed relationship.

    ReplyDelete