Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let's Get Married... Or Not!

So as a result of watching one of my favorite shows, Bridezillas, I just had to write a post on this and ask the question; if he/she is a hot head, jerk, witch with a capital B, or whatever it is that you want to call them, what would make you think that marrying them would change them? I mean, here I am watching the show, pretty much every Sunday I might add, wondering why the heck these men even put up with the over the top, sometimes down right nasty attitudes of the brides to be on the show? I mean, does it not occur to them that these women's attitudes could actually get worse? Which led me to my next thought, you always hear about women who are so in love with the IDEA of being married that they plot and scheme, huff and puff, and believe the hype of "something is better than nothing", they'll marry anybody for the sake of being married; could this not be the case with men? Is it so hard to believe that men could be so fed up with their biological clocks going off that they rush into marriages that were domed from the start? Just saying, as a hopeless romantic, there's nothing I love more than seeing two people in love/people getting married BUT if you can't take your mate anywhere without them cursing someone out, getting into some type of altercation, or just getting upset over any ole thing, you need to think twice. Is this really the person you want to spend the rest your life with? Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete