Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Be A Man About It

A friend suggested that I write a post like this so... Here goes. LOL So, fellas, I`m talking to you. What a lot of the ladies are wondering is why would you get into a relationship, propose to a girl, or even get married but try to hide it? I mean, I would think that you`d only get into any type of committed relationship you felt that person was worthy of your time. Am I mistaken in thinking that? You tell me because from my standpoint, I`ll only date a man if I feel he`s worth my time, I can see a future with him, and of course I think he`s attractive enough to be seen in public with. Now I added that last part in because it seems to me having a "secret relationship" is both childish and stupid. I also know that some guys hide relationships so they have access to multiple women, but even in that case why bother? You tell me. Help me out fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment