Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is There A Such Thing As Too Much Sex?

Now, many of us believe you can never have too much of a good thing, however, those who believe this should listen to the other side that says everything in moderation. Sex can definitely be fun and exciting and people love to engage in it often. It's been said, mostly by older people considering they probably have more experience, that too much sex can wear your body down. It's kind of hard to believe this since you hear so much about the benefits of having sex/ a healthy sex life. BUT there actually ARE risks involved with having sex too much within a short period of time and unfortunately ladies, most of the risks are directed at us. Anything from fracturing limbs to UTIs can result from too much sexual activity. This isn't to discourage you from having sex, as having a healthy sex life IS definitely beneficial, but it is to ask you to be careful when you do decide to engage in such activities. But just to give you a few examples of what could happen... swelling/ soreness "in that area", pulling muscles, heart attack, inability to reach or complete orgasm, etc. But what do you think? Do you believe any of this to be true?

9 comments:

  1. Another draw back; frequent headaches from constantly hitting your head against the headboard!

    That is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a such thing as to much sex i mean me and my man use to have sex like every morning before he go to work and when he get off of work sometimes even when he came home for lunch. And i love this sex just like he loves mine. To me sex is something you can make fun with your partner. And if he got that long john silver and he's fat yesssssss. It's not all about having headaches draw back and hitting your head against the headboard what kind of man you f---ing that's a crazy man that don't have no respect for you in that case just sayin lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thank you guys for your comments! I definitely appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all Ms. Anonymous, it was a joke so get the stick out of your ass! And second of all it is not a matter of respect, it is something that does tend to happen during sex unless you are messing with a short dick man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get the dick out your mouth and i know it was a joke i'm just gonna say what's on my mind doesn't matter if you like it or not. And by the way i don't mess with short dicks!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get the dick out of my mouth? Really? No sweetie that's what my man likes!I also will say what is on my mind whether YOU like it or not which is why I commented on a blog.But what I am Not going to do is go back and forth with you over My own comment. So sweetie, you do you and I will forever and always do me.
    P.S. Glad u don't mess with short dicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all good this is just fun :) no hater ration going on!!!!! And no we not going back and forth!!!!! And i luv the dick in my mouth also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys for not making my blog drama filled. I certainly appreciate that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys for not making my blog drama filled. I certainly appreciate that. :-)

    ReplyDelete