Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Best Way To Hold A Man Is In Your Arms

Alright, so we're always hearing about how women need attention and affection and whatever else, BUT what about the men? As we all know Valentine's Day just passed and I know that a few of the guys didn't get much of anything IF they got anything at all, while they were busting their butts to get something special for their girls... And if you've been following my blog, you know exactly how I feel about that. My point is though, as I've also stated before, we should treat our men like we want them to treat us. Did you know that showing a man the kind of affection you want shown to you actually has benefits for him? A study was done on men who either kissed or did not kiss their wives every morning and the results for men who kissed their wives were very positive. Here's some of what was listed; they live an average of five years longer, are involved in fewer automobile accidents, are ill 50 percent less, as noted by sick days, and earn 20 to 30 percent more money. I said all that to say, show your man some attention. Let him know how much you still enjoy being close to him. Men like to feel loved, too and as I have said before, what you won't do another woman will. Remember that.

3 comments:

  1. That is so true. I mean i've dated a man who has a wife and i know that i shouldn't do that but the man that i did have i mean it's like he wasn't giving me no time what so ever. But this married man was i mean coming to my job taking me to lunch and just giving me his time and when he made love to me omg!!!! he knows how to sex so good. And that's all i wanted from the man i was dating and never got cause he was always with his boys and stuff. But then like six months passed the married man wife found out about me but she didn't care cause she was doing the samething that he was doing but she was dating another woman. Wowwwwwww!!!! i thought to myself. But now i got him and she got her woman and we all happy. O and they not marred anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Gotta show him that you care... Glad everything worked out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! I'm glad to :)

    ReplyDelete